Friday, January 15, 2016

Itasca Sunflyer Makeover!

Hi folks!  So, it's been a busy couple of months here in Havasu.  I thought I'd get a lot of things done and actually get some hiking in.  But ... nope!  It's been all about the RV!  I hadn't intended on making changes so there aren't many before pictures.  I took a few pictures when we first bought her, so that will have to do!

Here's the kitchen ... there was so much wood in this rig!  I mean, there still is, just a different color!


 And, the bedroom.  This is when Ben removed all of the cornice pieces.  It's the only change we made when we bought her.  We put up new curtains.  It was the only thing I couldn't stand!


So, we painted ... and painted.  For weeks!  And, by we I mean ME! It was tough, because I really hate to paint!  But, the change is spectacular!




So, we did a few other things other than paint.  We wallpapered one wall, took out the shower glass doors and frame (it doesn't work and we use it for storage), took out the sliding doors from our closet and put up some new artwork.  Oh, also a new comforter.  Here are the final pictures!  We love it!









To see the video tour I made, click here!

We hope that this year you have an adventure!  Whatever that might look like for you!

Happy Adventures!
3 Nomadic Gypsies

Tweet us! 3nomadicgypsies
Follow us on Facebook Our Big Adventure
Follow us on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment